▬Hey everyone, I need some help...▬

MitchProVideos

Reaction score
Hello everyone I've been doing YouTube for a little under two years. I've made 4 accounts over the two years and gotten them all past 10 subscribers. But I have created this channel called MitchProVideos. I have put so much work into this channel that if you added all the time I spent trying to improve the other three channels it wouldn't add up to the amount of time I've spent on this one. This is MY channel now, meaning that I am not going to create another channel and I am going to put all my time on my computer into this account. Now here is what I need help with I have found out that getting a channel to 10-30 subscribers is easy and is very do able. But I need to know how I can "get my name out there". I seem to stop if not go in reverse once I hit 10-30. But I definitely think this channel will be different because I upload once every 3 days and have maybe 4 video lined up to be uploaded. I've spent over and hour and a half just on one video witch was 4 minutes long. So please check out my channel. Tell me what I am doing right and wrong and how I can improve. But the main thing I need help with s getting my name "out there", wherever "there" is. Thank you so much for your help and reading this far!

- MitchProVideos