“Bleeding” subs after a video with Jesus Christ

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
WOW I just uploaded a video with Jesus Christ that I thought was pretty funny. Apparently NOT all agree with me on this one cause I have never lost so many subs after a upload (some always go after a upload) But NOT this many.

Well it just goes to show that you got to careful who you mess with:) Have a nice weekend

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Anything to do with religion is an extremely touchy subject unless you do it perfectly, you shouldn't be surprised you are loosing subscribers when tackling such a touchy subject.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I swear some people enjoy being offended.

Reactions: Crown

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
It's a reason why I don't touch certain topics. =\ People are very sensitive these days. Even when I tried to be funny people told me I'm not. So I don't try too hard these days but I do have some ideas.

Anyways if you showed crude/blunt humor in your earlier videos then these people shouldn't as easily be offended because then it would be expected.
Well regardless have a good weekend yourself. =]

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah touchy subjects are touchy. Some people have a soft spot. Like a turtle. It has a hard shell and you can prod at it all day with a stick , however if you poke the face. You automatically get a reaction.
It’s not that their sensitive all together, but that some are sensitive about certain subjects and that’s enough to make them crawl away to the river.

How subs did you actually lose?
It appears that you’ve already regained some. (Social blade) so you’ll probably recover :D

Attachments

Reactions: markkaz

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to stay out of religion and politics as much as I can for that reason alone. Other than stating my preference on cars I leave politics and religion to those that wish their world to be a constant flow of negativity. There is nothing as polarizing as those two subjects.

Reactions: Yachts For Sale

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
In real life i’m a “i dont give a flying fug what you think about what I say” kinda guy, but on my brand’s Facebook and Youtube pages i’m careful to be, i am sad to say, “policitally correct” .. never introduce religion, politics, or anything that may p**s off anyone.. Basically, we stay on-subject.
not only out of fear of losing subscribers, but you dont want to get any online enemies which can cause trouble/be annoying.

Reactions: Yachts For Sale