Youtuber
please could you just tell me what you think

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You wont find people hating here :)

I think your channel could do with the about me filling in so visitors know what your stuff is all about, your username makes me think you're going to be doing gaming right away so that's a good start. I like how you have a colourful and creative background too although it doesn't make me think of gaming all that much especially with your latest video being shown which isnt gaming, maybe its just that but you could go for something more typical for a gamer, maybe add some game characters to it, it doesnt have to be typical black though.

It would be good for you to put your videos into playlists so its not just the uploaded videos one, perhaps have a section for gaming or specific stuff you do say Walkthroughs, Game Reviews, Lets Plays and so on, that way its well organised and people can jump right to the stuff they would like to see.

I noticed a lot of your videos have very short descriptions, it would be a good idea to lengthen them, maybe ask questions for your viewers to answer where you can or give a brief overview of the video but in more detail.

I also noticed a hiss with your audio, the video quality you have there is fine and the mic sounds good too other than the hiss, if you can remove that somehow that would really make them easier to listen to.

Good luck with your channel and videos :)