Ω How do you deal with Lack of Video Ideas? Ω

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
if you are running out of ideas you can always ask your viewers what they want to see and they will give you few ideas.

KanesThoughts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if you are running out of ideas you can always ask your viewers what they want to see and they will give you few ideas.
That Seems to be everyones idea too, i just need to grow out my fan base more before anyone will actually comment on my vids lol
And Thanks :)

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
That Seems to be everyones idea too, i just need to grow out my fan base more before anyone will actually comment on my vids lol
And Thanks :)
also you can do tags when you run out of ideas, they are nice and easy. also you can tag another youtuber to continue the tag which will give you a shutout and more of a fan base.

KanesThoughts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
also you can do tags when you run out of ideas, they are nice and easy. also you can tag another youtuber to continue the tag which will give you a shutout and more of a fan base.
Tag another youtuber? (sorry im super unfamiliar with the Vlogging side of the site.

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Tag another youtuber? (sorry im super unfamiliar with the Vlogging side of the site.
what i did once is that i found a tag that only like 4 people had been tagged it (that was when i had under 100 subs) i done the tag and then i inboxed the video to the the person i got my tag from and then another youtuber which had similar content to me and similar subscriber count and tolded them they're tagged so the person I tagged called my name in the video and I got a few subs from them plus the person that i got the tag from also subbed me. so it was an intresting experience, it gets your name out there and you get to make some friends aswell.

KanesThoughts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what i did once is that i found a tag that only like 4 people had been tagged it (that was when i had under 100 subs) i done the tag and then i inboxed the video to the the person i got my tag from and then another youtuber which had similar content to me and similar subscriber count and tolded them they're tagged so the person I tagged called my name in the video and I got a few subs from them plus the person that i got the tag from also subbed me. so it was an intresting experience, it gets your name out there and you get to make some friends aswell.
That sounds really cool, and thanks :D

unknown_user5346646

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
when all else fails just talk about funny stories that happened to you in the past. always worked out for me XD

mycharliequinn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
ideas are weird things. the more you try to force them to be great the worse and less ideas you'll have.
like, if you can't think of one good idea all day, then try to think of ten ideas in five minutes. you won't stress so much on the idea being brilliant and you'll come up with better ideas, along with some terrible ones.

sammydeedge

Awkward Geek Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I usually write down video ideas (some of which I flesh out and such most of which I just wing on the day), and wait until it feels right or makes sense to post. Admittedly I tend to just post weekly so it may not be super viable for your case...

Status
Not open for further replies.